In order to setup Shopify plug-in in Zetpy, firstly you need to setup the settings inside Shopify store.
- Log in to Shopify control panel.
- Go to Apps > Manage private apps.
- Create new private app.
- Review disabled Admin API permissions.
- Set all settings to Read access @ Read and write.
- Select the latest Webhook API version.
- Click on the Create app button and Zetpy plug-in will be successfully created.
Checkout our tutorial to Setup Zetpy Plug-in in Shopify Store here.
Zetpian wishes you sell more online and grow together! 🙂